20120312

Life has been shitty and in a mess recently. I don't know why.
I tried to get things fixed, but to no avail. If only getting things right is as easy as answering a call. As easy as answering a call? Haha. Of all instances. I always think that it's marvellous if my phone ever rings unexpectedly. No idea why I just like receiving calls/ text messages unexpectedly. Nah, something that's not meant to be understood will not be accepted and it is of no importance anymore if things are fixed or wrecked or whatever.

But WOW.
I am really impressed of what I've done today. I know that there's no one I can't live without in this world, and hence it's proven to be true by looking at what had taken place earlier today.

Ok. I'm done being unhappy over everything. That means no more sentimental entries after this! Birthday's just weeks away! I'm feeling excited over it yet anxious on the other hand. Oh no.. I am not getting any younger. Perhaps it's time to look for a filthy rich guy as a lifelong partner? How about a matchmaking session? Lol. Kidding la. Still far to go mann.

I'll begin my first lecture for this sem tomorrow and I hope I'm well disciplined enough to study consistently. *fingers crossed* All I need to do is to have the single minded determination and bring only the important things into focus. Study, workout, live well. That's it.

I wonder how my course mates gonna respond to my new look, as in my new hairstyle tomorrow. Haha.

And this mark the beginning of the end.
To drop that emotional baggage down. : )