20120816

Hey yo.
Blogging from my phone for the first time. Am in class now and as usual, I aint paying any attention. Hee.

Time in year 3 sem 1 flies and it's exactly a month away to finals week. It flies so fast even without me realizing because I've meatball and thanks so much, meatball! (: Not forgetting my lovelies, Jolyn, Marilyn, Janice and Afiq. (: It's widely known by all that being a third year law student isn't easy as it's the toughest, most critical year and the climax of all. To be frank, I find it manageable and am still coping well at the moment. Perhaps I've gone through something tougher and am well trained or I'm just smart? Lol. Look at the ego running through me. xD

Two more assignments to complete and was supposed to be done with midterms but one pain in the ass complained about the ques leakage which resulted in putting all of us to re-examination. Which means, retaking Land law midterm. Like wtf right. Was so damn confident with how I did and now gotta retake. What a life.

Whatever it is, I'll be heading back home for Hari Raya break in a bit and meanwhile, take care meatball! See you after a week .(: