20130304

Hi! It's already March.
Thinking back a year from now, in March 2012, I was happily being a cheerful me.
Anyway, I'm already into week 3 of my legal attachment.
Being a lawyer isn't fun. The workload is heavy and stressful, in addition to the onerous responsibilities as many out there are putting their trust on you.
Everyone out there expect lawyers to know everything. As in EVERYTHING, concerning legal issues. Do you all think that lawyers are God or what? Or walking statutes?
Beating the early morning rise and anticipating for the arrival of Friday kills too.
But then again, I do not have much work to do though, except  for some clerical work and research.
See, I even have the time to change my blog layout and to post a new entry. Haha.
That's all for now, time to knock off soon!